♥ readers ♥

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's time to remember.

Baby sis, Nasaa and I paid a visit to his ma at the hospital weeks ago.
He told me this after I went home;

'Untunglah orang tu, ma ngan macik puji.
Peramah, sopan santun, hormat.
Untunglah!'

AND I was bragging about that to him
AND he was going ALL OUT to DENY that.

But the best part is...

'Orang lain tu isteri lagi tua 10 tahun, okay je'

Awwww, ma and macik I love you lah! haha!

xxxxxxxxxx

Everyone should know that whenever times hit hard on you,
it is the best time to remember the good moments you had.

Well, that is one of the ways to look at it.
To let you stay strong and positive.

I love the 'positive' word. :)

I've been missing him a lot lately.
We can't send texts or talk.
Let alone meeting up each other.
I don't even know his coordinate right now.

So, the best way to feel his presence is to read his previous messages
and of course, to hold on to his thread necklace.

This is the best thing I can do at the moment.

2 comments:

spell it out!