♥ readers ♥

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Farewell, 2012.

I couldn't list out achievements and failures I made in 2012. It was a tough year, I must say. Dragons won't go easy on you, don't they? ;)

Geared up to begin 2013? I always keep in mind that new year and my birthday that falls after are my very own holiday. I didn't get that privileges anymore. School started at 27th December 2012 for the teachers. I guess it's time to get out of my comfort zone?

I feel like a loser for not having any particular resolutions this year after achieving more than half of my resolutions in 2012. I have to say that I depend on Him. If it is my rezeki, it will be. :) I just wish to give more, contribute to my family more.

If I am allowed to make a wish, umrah with the whole family. That's it. :)

A date with him would be nice too. A quartet date with Ayah and Ibu, Angah and Nasaa, Apit and ??? would be perfect! Yezza, Sunway Lagoon!

I'm looking forward to the mysterious and unplanned 2013. ;)

2013, don't be nice. Be tough on me, so I'll grow stronger. Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. i always adore your positivity babe :) happy new year babe, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

spell it out!