♥ readers ♥

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday to myself :)

Alhamdullilah, I'm 24 now.

I celebrated my birthday very modestly.
We had family dinner at Senibong, a floating seafood restaurant.

More meaningful, that night we set free two lanterns.
I love lanterns.

And, there was a guy basking with his guitar.
Perfect night.

Turning 24, I made few promises to myself.
And may be, to some important people in my life.

1. I want to start moving on in my love life. I am no scared anymore to
lose my first unhappy relationship.

2. I want to learn new things. Planning to learn tailoring.

3. Of course, masters!

4. A holiday with my own self.

We will see how this list goes?

3 comments:

  1. please learn tailoring asap, I want you to sew my wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zawani - i dont want to ruin your big day babe!!!

    mrs kzee - thank u,del! allah bless u!

    ReplyDelete

spell it out!