♥ readers ♥

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First teachers in my life

Ibu and Ayah.

Ibu is a housewife, as she does everything. I don't know where she gets all her strength! She wakes up first and sleeps last. She will make sure every school and work attire is nicely ironed, meals are ready on time, home is clean everyday. She said she had to stop her education in primary school even though she was the smartest among her siblings, and one with highest ambition - a lawyer. It is not a reason for her to not checking ip our homework and helping is to finish it. She is a bless. She teaches me how to be a lady, through examples. I always want to be like her though I know I never be. :)

Ayah. He worked hard since he was young. His salary was so little. I could imagine how happy Ayah and Ibu when they manage to buy their first car after I was born. Ayah, despite his hard work never failed to prepare us with extra worksheets. He taught us Maths. He drew pictures and photocopied for Angah an I. So we spent mornings to do it together. Sometimes we read. We love it like that.

One of the reasons I want to get married is I want to share what I've been through with my kids. I want to be there for them, just like what my parents have done for three of us.

Ibu, Ayah, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spell it out!