♥ readers ♥

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I shouldn't have ever looked at you


You showed me love, without words
You gave me your love, without words
You made me hold my breath waiting for you
But you ran away

Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love throws me away

Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it keep hurting?

Without a word, tears fall
Without a word, my heart breaks
Without a word, I wait for love
Without a word, love hurts me

Without a word, goodbyes find me
Without a word, goodbyes come to me
I couldn't even prepare to send you away

I think my heart was surprised

Without a word, it came
Without a word, it went
Without a word, it left

Like the previous fever
I'll just hurt for awhile
Since only scars will be left in the end

ps: May Allah help me with this

No comments:

Post a Comment

spell it out!