♥ readers ♥

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Terasa.

It has been nearly a month since he started sailing. I never knew that his second sailing would be harder to face. Perhaps I see too many friends happy with their respective lovers, face to face, dating, engaged, get married and have kids. Right-in-front-of-my-eyes relationship. This is something that I couldn't get. Kalau kahwin pun kena tinggal. Even if he is on leave (that one month on land), we couldn't see each other and spend time together like others. I seriously love spending time with him, doing nothing but eat talk eat talk. He is so funny that I couldn't take my eyes and ears off him. Teringin nak shopping mopping dengan Basit.


Why I feel like he's been away for months? He's on Facebook, I know. But both of us are trying to control ourselves not to contact each other, cehhh konon la kan? Padahal masing2 ada je usik2.. Teruk perangai...


Maybe I should suggest him to work on land? Nahhh, I love him to go to the sea. The ocean teaches him how to be a man, a useful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spell it out!