♥ readers ♥

Friday, October 21, 2011

Love teaches me strange things [Part Three]

If I have readers, you may be want to puke.
This week is definitely a melodrama for me.

I should stick to 'keep-distance-to-keep-you-sane-from-previous-failed-relationship' tips.

But, something makes me wonder.

I have come to the point where I love without expectation.
Seriously, I don't know how it happens.

I don't expect him to even love me,
or giving hopeful signs.

Strange.

Or this is not love but a pure madness?

Sometimes I come to think that I'm obsessed,
but if I am, I think I'd kill him and his girlfriend,
just like in the newspapers - splashing acid and whatnot.

Wait, that won't be satisfying.
I'd go for punching and pulling hair.
Dramatic.

To those who have someone to love as lovebirds,
please be grateful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

spell it out!