♥ readers ♥

Monday, October 24, 2011

When books are sooo last season!

Dedicated specially to


Hafiz Fazre

Hasreen

Munirah


and other names I'm not able to mention here


Congratulations on your second graduation!

I don't think we will know each other

without our determination to learn.

Books bring us together,

don't you think so?


All in all, it has been a great 5-year friendship

(except for Hafiz Fazre of course, we've known

each other since we were 16!)


Hafiz Fazre, I know you just love to check

my result every semester without me knowing it.

It really keeps you moving forward, huh?

I'm honored to 'fight' with you that way.

May we have another opportunity to battle in future.

Master degree, perhaps?


Reen & Munni.

Melaka has beautiful memories.

Remember we cheered for our hostel?

Remember we shouted for our level?

Dikir Barat for Dang Anum?

I think we won't forget 'Doncha' dance too!

I miss my free-willy self being around with you.



Well, I'm pretty jealous since this is your second time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

spell it out!