♥ readers ♥

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sharing means LOVE.

Alhamdulillah, I finally received my 1st salary as a school teacher yesterday.
As I have planned, I'd like to buy things for my family.

And yesterday we went shopping! Geee~

I bought two comfy tees for ayah. I really love the colour!

I bought raya shoes for ibu. I hope the Bonia will bring her to good places!

Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy perfume for angah. She loves the smell so much, I know it!

And a white 32GB Iphone 4s for apit.

Everyone is happy, especially ME :D
I worked hard and this is how to make me feel good.

They ask me what am I going to reward myself?

I have no idea yet.
But just now Azila (a TESLmate) made me think.
Masters is the best reward for myself.
And I want to do it somewhere I really want to go.

InsyaAllah, I will apply it next year.
Please, pray for me :)

2 comments:

  1. untuk saya xde ke? kenapa apit dpt paling byk skali, tak adil hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. he cant ask for anything in 8 years time ;p haha

    ReplyDelete

spell it out!